Monday, August 10, 2009

Hi Everyone!
I am getting really excited as I head into our classroom to set up and visit with other Zeh teachers. I have had the opportunity to attend a few workshops this summer and I have learned some new games for us to play and songs for us to sing. It is going to be a great year in room 13!
You can also access the blog from our grade level page on the Zeh School website. I will be placing a bright, sticky label on your child's agenda with the web address as well. The blog is a wonderful window into our daily activities. I am looking forward to sharing it with you this year.
I love to take pictures and travel in the summer. Here is a peek at my recent adventures:
Emma & I love to hang out at Memorial Beach in Marlborough.

Emma & I took a trip to Niagara Falls with my mom.

We rode on the Maid of the Mist and got wet!



We also took a trip to Sesame Place and had breakfast with Ernie...


and Cookie Monster!

Stay tuned for more pictures! My next trip involves a big boat and lots of pretty blue water. See if you can guess where I am off to next. I hope you are having a great summer and exploring new places with family and friends.
Leave a comment, if you have a chance. I always like to see who has stopped by our page. Check back for more updates!
Love, Mrs. Gorham





4 comments:

Dina Greenwald said...

Hi Mrs. Gorham,

We received your letter today and we are very excited to start 2nd grade in your class! My mom bought all of my school supplies yesterday and I can't wait to use them. We are going on our last vacation of the Summer next week to New Hampshire. We'll be visiting StoryLand and my brother and I can't wait!

See you soon,
Riley Greenwald

jgorham said...

Hi Riley,
My family and I went to Story Land in June and LOVED it! I like the flying shoes and the polar coaster. Have a great trip and I will see you soon!
-Mrs. Gorham
P.S. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Unknown said...

Hi Mrs. Gorham,

I really want to see you. I think we will have a good time together in 2nd grade. I think class will be fun.

I am finishing up my summer at the beach with my family.

Natalie MacDonald

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Gorham Its taylor from your fourth grade class!!!! I still check out your blog! I can't beleive Im going into middle school on wensday!!!! AHHHHHH the fifth grade went bye soo fast. I juts got back from droping my brother off at college!! again AHHHHHHH I can't beleive how much is changing. Me going into middle school my brother going to college. And my other brother starting drive its all so crazy. well any way I wanted to say hi so hi!!!!!!!

Taylor